Steen Skybolt, Blue/Silver (ARF) Seagull Models
Steen Skybolt, Blue/Silver, 15CC (ARF) Seagull Models
Click here for spare parts.
- Steen Skybolt, Blue/Silver (ARF) Seagull Models$455.95
- Sebart Special order parts$850.00
STEEN SKYBOLT N250SB 15cc ARF SEA237S
Lamar Steen designed the Steen Skybolt as a high school engineering project, and the prototype first flew in October 1970. The Steen Skybolt is an American homebuilt aerobatic biplane which has become popular as an amateur-built sporting biplane, with over 400 aircraft completed from construction plans and sold in over 29 countries. A Skybolt won the reserve grand champion custom built for the year 1979 at the experimental aircraft association air show in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Seagull Steen Skybolt N250SB 61″ WINGSPAN is an outstanding replica of the original Steen Skybolt and was created by Seagull Models. It inherits the same appearance and great flight performance of the full-scale Skybolt. Built using balsa and plywood, the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. All major components of this model are factory built and finished and is one of the best aerobatic airplanes.
* Just like a Pitts, except maybe better -Really.
* A very versatile sport biplane, the Skybolt is the best aerobatic airplane
* High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
* Outstanding Aerobatic Performance.
* Eye Catching Scale Colour Scheme.
* Authentic trim scheme Covered in Genuine Oracover Film.
* Factory Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and wheel pants.
* Highly Detailled Cockpit with Light Weight Painted Pilot figure adds sporty, scale detail.
* The aluminum landing gear reinforcement.
* Impressive scale outline
* Designed for gasoline or glow or electric power
* Wing transport frames included
* All necessary hardware included
Wingspan: 61″ / 155 cm
Wing Area: 1023 sq in / 66 sq.dm
Length: 48.2 in / 122.4 cm
Flying Weight: 9.3 lbs / 4.2 kg
Engine/Motor: 2-stroke .90 or gasoline 15 cc, or electric equivalent
Electric Conversion Kit Included
Requires 6 Channel Radio, 6 Servos
Assembly Time: 10-15 Hours
Needed To Complete
- .91–1.25 2- or 4-Stroke Glow Engine
- Glow/Spark Plug (Engine Specific)
- Silicone/Gas Fuel Line
- 6-Channel Radio System with 6 Digital Servos
- 2.75″ (70mm) Spinner
Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced.