SebArt Mini BAe Hawk T1 V2 90mm 1,42m ARF (White/Red)
Sebart fiberglass mini Jet with electric retracts, gear doors and corresponding servos and sequencer, as well as all accessories.
SebArt Mini BAe Hawk T1 V2 1,42m ARF
Sebart fiberglass mini Jet with electric retracts gear doors, and corresponding servos and sequencer, as well as all accessories. Designed for 90mm EDF or P20-30N jet turbine.
The all-new Mini BAe Hawk Jet ARF was designed by Italian aerobatic pilot Sebastiano Silvestri. This sport ARF jet-model design is based on real aircraft design and added the ultimate aerodynamic ideas of the modern pattern models, using the 15 years of experience in flying jets of Seba.... the result is surprising!
This innovative design combined with the lightweight structure, the fiberglass fuselage, and all-wood airframe wings and stabs, give the Mini MB-339 Jet ARF impressive precision and smoothness at any airspeed and flight condition. Thanks to its low wing load and the powerful 90mm EDF or the P20-K30 turbine, it can be a fantastic aerobatic jet trainer… let you surprise with your new Mini BAe Hawk Jet ARF!
According to its design, this model can not be powered by a more powerful combo as recommended by the Manufacturer, such as a JPHobby 90mm 6S EDF
Different parts and options are available to complete the kit.
- Painted fiberglass fuselage
- Wing Span: 1420mm / 55.9in
- Length: 1400mm / 57.08in
- Wing area: 32dm² / 496sqin
- Weight (without battery): 3kg / 105.82oz
- Flying weight: 3.85kg / 135.80oz
- Wings and stabilizers in balsa covered with Oracover
- JP Electric Retract aluminum landing gear + doors installed
- SebArt Mini BAe Hawk T1 1,42m
- 2x servos 12g for electric retract landing gear with doors sequencer (included)
- 1x servo 12g for front steering landing gear (included)
- Manual in English
- 1x 90mm EDF and motor
- 1x ESC
- Minimum 6 channels radio and receiver
- 7x sub-micro servos 17g (1x rudder, 2x elevator, 2x ailerons, 2x flaps)
- 5000-5800 mAh 35-50c Lipo Battery 6 cells
- Lipo Battery Charger 6 cells
- The estimated build time is 16 hours
- Note these models have been upgraded to have all Wide Voltage servos and retracts.