SebArt Mini MB-339 90mm Jet 1,38m ARF (Blue-White-Red-Green)
SebArt Mini MB-339 90mm Jet 1,38m
Sebart fiberglass mini Jet with electric retracts gear doors, and corresponding servos and sequencer, as well as all accessories. Designed for 90mm EDF or P20-30N jet turbine.
The all-new MB-339 Jet ARF was designed by Italian aerobatic pilot Sebastiano Silvestri. This sport ARF jet-model design is based on real aircraft design and added the ultimate aerodynamic ideas of the modern pattern models, using the 15 years of experience in flying jets of Seba.... the result is surprising!
This innovative design combined with the lightweight structure, the fiberglass fuselage, and all-wood airframe wings and stabs, give the Mini MB-339 Jet ARF impressive precision and smoothness at any airspeed and flight condition. Thanks to its low wing load and the powerful 90mm EDF or the P20-K30 turbine, it can be a fantastic aerobatic jet trainer… let you surprise with your new MB-339 Jet ARF!
- Painted fiberglass fuselage
- Wings and stabilizers in balsa covered with Oracover
- Retract aluminum landing gear + doors installed
- Wing Span: 1380mm / 54.33in
- Length: 1440mm / 56.7in
- Wing area: 33dm² / 589 sq in
- Weight (EDF version): 2.99kg / 6.59lb (without battery)
- Flying weight (version EDF): approx. 3.85kg / 8.49lb (with 5800mAh 6s Lipo)
- Weight (turbine jet version): 3.23kg / 7.12lb (empty tank and no turbine battery)
- SebArt Mini MB-339 90mm Jet 1,38m
- Manual in English
- 2x servos 12g for electric retract landing gear with doors sequencer (included)
- 1x servo 12g for front steering landing gear (included)
- 1x 90mm EDF and motor
- 1x ESC
- Minimum 6 channels radio and receiver
- 7x sub-micro servos 17g (1x rudder, 2x elevators, 2x ailerons, 2x flaps)
- 5000-5800 mAh 35-50c Lipo Battery 6 cells
- Lipo Battery Charger 6 cells
- The estimated build time is 16 hours
- Can also be equipped with a P20-30 Jet turbine with the "Turbine Kit" (available on demand)
Recommended EDF power setup
- JP Hobby 90mm or Jetfan 90V2
Recommended turbine power setup
- P20-30N Jet turbine with the "Turbine Kit" (available on demand)
- KingTech 45 or a Zicoy 45 also works.
- Note these models have been upgraded to have all Wide Voltage servos and retracts.