Christen Husky (ARF), Seagull Models
Seagull Models, Christen Husky (ARF)
The full-scale Avant Husky (formerly Christen Husky) has been one of the best-selling light aircraft designs since certification was awarded in 1987. This 80″ wingspan Seagull scale Husky model is manufactured from choice select balsa and plywood. Masterfully finished with an eye-catching red, white & blue scale color scheme with genuine Oracover film covering for long-lasting durability and easy repairs. The two-piece plug-in wings feature barn-door ailerons and large flaps, for outstanding control. Easy to transport thanks to the 2 piece wing, quick connect wing struts and compact transport size. A convenient top hatch built-in makes glow or electric power an easy setup. Increase your outdoor flying adventures with the optional float set to go places most R/C aircraft seldom go.
- High-quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make lightweight construction
- Accurate scale outline and appearance
- Pilot, pilot seat, and instrument panel decal included increasing scale appearance
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with aluminum tube joiner to allow convenient transport/storage
- Quick connect/disconnect wing struts simplify field assembly and transport/storage
- Striking red, white and blue color scheme finished with genuine Oracover film covering.
- Adjustable EP motor box included for easy electric motor power options
- Functional flaps for enhanced flight characteristics and realism
- Fiberglass control horns are included for a cleaner installation
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants match Oracover film covering nicely
- Ready to accept scale floats (sold separately)
- Designed for gasoline, glow or electric power.
- All the necessary hardware included
- Spinner included (2.25″)
Wingspan: 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
Wing area: 922.3 sq.in (59.5 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight: 8.8-10.3 lbs (4-4.67 kg)
Length: 50 in (1270 mm)
Recommended engine size: .61-.90 2-stroke, .90-1.20 4-stroke or gas/electric equivalent
Gas 20CC RCGF Engines are a great fit. Sold here.