De Havilland Mosquito, Matte, Twin Engine .46 - .55 (ARF), Seagull Models
Seagull Models, De Havilland Mosquito, Matte, Twin Engine .46 - .55 (ARF)
- A6M5 Zero Fighter, Top RC Model$1,745.00
- Embraer EMB-312 Tucano T-27 Brazilian Air Force, Seagull ModelSpecial Price $599.95 Regular Price $699.95
The Seagull De Havilland Mosquito Twin Engine RC Warbird was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi-scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARF, yet the design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. he motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed.
Flying the Seagull De Havilland Mosquito Twin Engine RC Warbird is simply a joy.
- Wingspan: 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
- Wing area: 957.9 sq.in (61.8 sq.dm)
- Approximate flying weight: 13.7 - 14.1 lbs (6.2 - 6.4 kg)
- Length: 58.0 in (147.2 cm)
- Recommended engine size: 0.46 - 0.55 cu.in 2-stroke engine
- Electric conversion included: 35 - 45 size, 810kv
- ESC: 50 amp x 2
- 4S 3200 x 2
- Prop: 10 x 7
- Radio system required: 8 channels with 10 servos
- Flying skill level: intermediate / advanced.
- High-Quality Balsa and Balsa Plywood Offer Lightweight, state-of-the-art construction
- Airfoiled tail surfaces
- Highly detailed cockpit
- Mechanical retractable landing gear included
- High-quality pre-painted fiberglass cowls/engine nacelles, and landing gear pods
- The factory-applied oracover covering trim scheme captures the accurate colors of the original D.H mosquito
- Numerous scale details include machine guns in the nose, cannon ports in the chin, engine exhausts and a painted pilot figure.
- Excellent performance and stability
- Working navigation lights
- Working drop-hinge flaps add realistic looks and help to slow down landing speed
- Detachable main wings help make transportation easier