Red Baron Pizza Squadron's PT-17 Stearman (ARF), Seagull Models
Seagull Red Baron Pizza Squadron's Stearman (ARF) 71" wingspan
Click here for spare parts.
Seagull Red Baron Pizza Squadron's P-17 Stearman (ARF)
- Lightweight, high-quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic scale color scheme.
- Covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fiber engine cowl.
- Sunken cockpits with lightweight painted pilots.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Pre-rigged top and bottom wing panels with storage frames simplify field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale details include a dummy radial engine, flying/landing wires, sprung tail wheel, and more.
- Undercarriage leg fairings.
Experience level Intermediate to advanced
Wingspan 181.6 cm / 71.5 in
Wing area 92.8 sq.dm / 1438.4 sq.in
Overall length 136 cm / 53.5 in
Flying weight 6.3 kg / 13.9 lbs
Power system 20cc Gas
Radio 5 channels
Assembly time (approx.) 10 to 15 hours
|Gator Product Specs|
Online Building Manual