Curtiss P-40N Warhawk, Shark Head (decals in box), Seagull Models
Curtiss P-40N Warhawk, Shark Head (no decals applied), Seagull Models
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engined, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in frontline service until the end of the war. It was the third most-produced American fighter, after the P-51 and P-47. P-40 Warhawk was the name the United States Army Air Corps adopted for all models. A total of 11,998 P-40s were built before production was finally terminated in 1944.
The Seagull Curtiss P-40N 80″ / 2032mm Warhawk is extremely lightweight with its balsa and plywood construction. It has a highly detailed cockpit and Painted fiberglass cowl, exhaust ports, and landing gear pods. The factory-applied Oracover covering trim scheme and the painted fiberglass cowl recreates the iconic “Shark Mouth” which helps this model stay true to the look of the original real WWII-era P-40 Warhawk aircraft.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS MODEL HAS BOTH DECAL SHEETS FOR SHARK MOUTH/PARROT HEAD IN BOX! THIS IS A CUSTOM NO DECALS APPLIED VERSION BROUGHT TO YOU BY GATOR-RC.COM!
100 DEGREE ELECTRIC RETRACTS WITH FUNCTIONAL OLEO STRUTS NOW AVAILABLE! THIS KEEPS WHEELS FORWARD OF PREVIOUS POSITION & PREVENTS NOSE OVERS! ELECTRIC RETRACTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY!
Wingspan …………………………….. 80in (2032mm)
Wing area ……………………………. 1094.3 sq.in (70.6 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight ………. 13.7 – 14.1 lbs (6.2 – 6.4 kg)
Length ………………………………… 63.6 in (161.5cm)
Recommended engine size …….33cc-50cc gasoline engine
Radio system required 6 channels with 8 servos.
Flying skill level intermediate/advanced.
ITEM CODE: SEA250S
– High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction
– Eye catching scale colour scheme
– Two-piece, plug-in wing with functional flaps which is easy and quick to assemble
– Covered in genuine oraccover film covering
– Pre-cut scale decal sheet
– Factory painted fiberglass engine cowl
– Fully detailed, factory painted canopy
– All necessary hardware included
– Electric power conversion included
– The flaps to reduce landing speeds
– The fuselage is well designed, and the firewall is strong enough to handle just about any engine in the recommended range you choose
– The P-40N WARHAWK comes with both decal sets for the Shark Mouth and the Parrot Head on decal sheets in the box. This allows you the customer the option to finish the plane to look like the one on the box cover or add your very own custom decals for a personalized Warhawk of your liking. (BOTH DECAL SHEETS for Shark Mouth and Parrot Head are included but NOT APPLIED allowing you to customize the final markings!)