- Laser Cut First-Rate Quality Balsa and Aircraft Plywood
- Fiberglass Cowling
- Decal Sheet
- Full-Size Plans for accurate building/reference during the build
- Aluminum Mechanical Main Gear Retracts
- Aluminum Wing Tube with Cardboard tube liner
- Plastic Molded Drop Tank, Pylons and Bombs
- Accurate Scale Outline and Appearance, Including Tail Surfaces
- Quality balsa and aircraft plywood construction for a strong and light airframe
- Functional flaps allow for greater flight envelope and improved flight characteristics
- Pilot Bust Figure and cockpit dash decal included
- Included Wing Tip LED Lighting Set adds to the already great appearance and scale looks
- Generous quality hardware package included
P-47 Thunderbolt, Master Scale Builders Kit Seagull Models
Seagull Models, P-47-G Thunderbolt, Master Scale Kit, 63" wingspan
Seagull Models, P-47 Thunderbolt, Master Scale Kit
Thanks to SEAGULL MODELS you can now own this awesome all wood kit and enjoy crafting your very own 63″ Wingspan Heavy Metal Warbird!
The amazing P-47 JUG/THUNDERBOLT is one of the most important ALLIED WWII FIGHTER/BOMBERS of WWII.
This model kit is of the highest quality laser cut balsa/ply with an accurate outline and requires minimal shaping and crafting thanks to its well thought out assembly.
High-quality vacuum-formed plastic parts such as radial engine cover/baffle, pylons for 2 bombs, center drop tank, and even a pilot figure bust is included!
Full size crisply printed plans allow builder refer parts for correct use during assembly!
A high-quality fiberglass cowling, LED Wing Tip Lights, generous decal sheet, and more round off this impressive kit!
As with all Seagull models, this one gives allows for a real scale outline, a relatively fast build, and great flying characteristics.
You’ve been itching to actually build a wood model of this WWII LEGEND, the time is now to order your dream kit today!
Wing Span: 63 in 160 cm
Wing Area: 728.5 sq.in 47 sq dm
Fuselage Length: 51.8 in 131.5 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 9.3 - 9.9 lbs 4.2 - 4.5 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .61 - .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 - 1.00 cu. in.
Gasoline Engine 15 cc
Optional electric power conversion
Radio Req.: 6 Channel w/ 9 servos